Loudoun County has been recognized as one of the fastest growing counties in the country. The developer of Brambleton is committed to moving forward and maintaining a high quality of life for its residents without compromising the preservation of the county’s heritage.
- Dedication of over 100 acres for parkland use
- Preservation of woodlands and open spaces & enhancement of natural wetland areas
- Monitoring of the quality of drinking water sourced from Beaverdam Reservoir
We embrace our beautiful county and encourage residents to get out and explore all it has to offer!
- Shopping & Dining
- Dulles International Airport
- Historic sites and museums including The Udvar-Hazy National Air & Space Museum
- Charming and unique towns and villages
- Over 40 wineries & tasting rooms
- 1,400 farms totaling 142,000+ acres
517 miles of rolling hills, riverfront access, public parks, bird trails & the W&OD biking trail Up to 70% of the world’s Internet traffic passes through Loudoun County on a daily basis and Ashburn, VA is nicknamed the “Bullseye of the Internet.” More than 900 federal government prime contractors call Loudoun County home and information and communications technology is the largest industry cluster in Loudoun, which employs 23,000 people. Loudoun County has the highest median household income in the United States ($119,000).
Jennifer Surlas Real Estate Advisor
ENGEL & VÖLKERS LANSDOWNE Licensee of Engel & Völkers U.S. Holdings, Inc.
19301 Winmeade Drive
Suite 208 Leesburg, VA 20176
USA Mobile: +1 571 233 8004
Mail to: email@example.com