North American advisors join international real estate’s elite agents to provide high-end services to top clients
DALLAS, TX (March 10, 2016) – Twenty of Engel & Völkers’ top North American real estate advisors were invited to the Vaquero Club in Westlake on March 5 to be officially inducted to the brand’s ultra-exclusive Private Office network. Out of the 7,000 Engel & Völkers Advisors worldwide, there are now 55 who currently hold this designation.
The advisors are:
* Lindsay Bacigalupo from Engel & Völkers Minneapolis Downtown
* Gregg Baker from Engel & Völkers Vancouver
* Erik Berg from Engel & Völkers Aspen
* Noel Berk from Engel & Völkers New York City
* Virginia Bryant from Engel & Völkers Buckhead
* Andrew Carros from Engel & Völkers Vancouver
* Gregory Carros from Engel & Völkers Vancouver
* Carol Dopkin from Engel & Völkers Aspen
* Jeff Fitzpatrick from Engel & Völkers Vancouver
* Matthew Johnson from Engel & Völkers Wellington
* Elizabeth Mercedes Berk from Engel & Völkers New York City
* Kevin Nguyen from Engel & Völkers Westlake Village
* Masti Pahlbod from Engel & Völkers Newport Beach
* Valerie Post from Engel & Völkers Boston
* Harrison Sachs from Engel & Völkers Aspen
* Ryan Shimp from Engel & Völkers Westlake Village
* Keith Shirley from Engel & Völkers Boston
* Mark J. Sletten from Engel & Völkers Park City
* Rick Turner from Engel & Völkers Hilton Head
* John Veytia from Engel & Völkers Laguna Beach
In order to join Private Office, advisors within the Engel & Völkers network must be nominated by their brokers and are selected based on their consistent, year-after-year production numbers, market expertise, notably high quality service and passion as real estate professionals. Clients are also asked to comment on their service experience as part of this process. Nominees are then submitted to a North American selection committee who decide which candidates meet all requirements for final submission to the head of Private Office in Hamburg, Germany.
As Private Office Advisors, the group gains access to marketing tools and opportunities developed specifically to work with the luxury brand’s highest net-worth clients. They also work together as the preferred contacts for international referrals that require the highest levels of service and market expertise.
“Private Office represents our highest level of service and is reserved for our clients who expect the highest levels of premium service, expertise and experience and the utmost discretion in their real estate transactions,” said Constantin von Dalwigk, Head of Private Office at its headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, who attended the event. “We are proud to have representatives in North America where so many of our international clients are interested in buying prime property."
“No other brand in real estate offers the level of service that Private Office does,” said Anthony Hitt, CEO of Engel & Völkers North America. “Engel & Völkers attracts the best agents in each market we serve, and the very best of them have the potential of becoming Private Office advisors. As we continue to expand into new markets, we expect our Private Office membership to grow.”