ENGEL & VÖLKERS NEWSLETTER
Huntington Beach: May 4th-7th 2017
For sport enthusiasts and casual beach goer: Join the official start of the nation’s premier beach volleyball tour 2017. It will take place from May 4th until May 7th in Huntington Beach. Featuring the most respected names in the sport including AVP stars and Olympians. Enjoy with the whole family an interactive beach festival experience. They will provide an AVP’s wine & beer garden, free falling into the AVP Zone, a lot of different food options and more. Click here to become a part of this special event!
Ferrari celebrates its 70th anniversary
The italian sports car manufacturer „Ferrari“ celebrates 70 years of the world’s fastest and most beautiful sports cars. Enzo Ferrari started his business in March 1947 in Maranello, Italy with the first car “125 S”. Click here to fin the full article!
Engel & Völkers Homes and Real Estate News
1. Garden Lighting Tips, Engel & Völkers Blog: The warm times begin where you spend with family and friends a lot of time in the garden. With decorative and functional lighting you can make your garden more gorgeously than ever. Read more about the right garden lighting and get tips to pimp your garden to a oasis of well-being. Click here to read the whole article!
2. Bathroom Inspirations, Home-Designing: Impress your friends and family with a designer dining room. Let yourself inspire of 50 spectacular modern dining rooms that will inspire you to entertain! All modern in look, they combine exposed brick walls with complex chairing, sloped ceilings with tinted glass and pendant lighting with the most beautiful dining surface. Click here to get your inspirations!
Engel & Völkers Homes
1. PRICE REDUCTION: $819,900, 226 Fox Ridge Drive, Thousand Oaks, California 91361: Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac in highly desirable Carriage Square Estates, this two story splendor is ready for you and yours. The long drive way guides you up to the recently landscape 14,000 sqft lot where you can park several cars. Once you enter through the double-doors you’re greeted with vaulted ceilings and natural bright light throughout. The interior compliments include deep wood floors, travertine tile, two fireplaces, crown molding, window shutters, dual-pane window and more. The open kitchen seems endless with granite counter space, maple wood cabinets, and fine appliances dressed with Bertazzoni stove and microwave, stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher. The iron staircase leads upstairs to all 3 bedrooms. Plus much more.Contact our shop today and let our Advisors assist you in all of your real estate needs to fit your lifestyle.
2. Exquisite South of the Boulevard Single Family Home, 18600 Rosita Street, Tarzana, California 91356: Pocket listing, not in the MLS - Exquisite south of the boulevard 17,000+ lot offers you a single family home that’s ready to fit for your Los Angeles lifestyle. This grand corner home is gated with a private pool and offers access to a shared tennis court. The double front doors invites you and your family into this spacious four-bedroom and three-bathroom splendor. The foyer entry welcomes your guests while opening up to a sprawling living room with stone flooring, and a fireplace to set your desired tone. The traditional floorplan is 4,000 sqft of living space, high ceilings, skylights, French doors, and has other custom amenities. Suited for entertaining the formal dining area is adjacent to formal living room, and conveniently next to the kitchen.Want to see this beautiful home in person? Contact our shop today to schedule your private showing.
3. Charming North Hollywood Home, 4640 Kraft Avenue, North Hollywood, California 91602: Charming North Hollywood home, featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with private, gated driveway. Located in the fantastic, top-rated school district of Colfax Charter Elementary. Upon entering this bungalow, you're welcomed into the cozy Living Room with fireplace. Step out from the sliding glass doors and cool off in your private, in-ground pool or relax on the paved patio. The updated Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and newer cabinetry with access to the laundry room. With three spacious bedrooms including a Master Suite, this home is perfect for families. Conveniently located within easy access to major freeways, 101, 134 and 170. You don't want to miss out on this one. Want to see this beautiful home in person? Contact our shop today to schedule your private showing.
4. Stunning 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Condo in Sherman Oaks, 15344 Weddington St #202, Sherman Oaks, California 91411: Stunning 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom Condo in Sherman Oaks. This beautifully modeled front facing condo has an exceptional floor plan with spacious living room, dining area, and kitchen. Both bedrooms are nicely sized offering en-suite bathroom. One room as a walk in closet and the other a large linear closet with shelving. The kitchen has cherry-tone cabinets, tile flooring, and stainless steel appliances. There's also in-unit laundry hook ups for washer/dryer and ample storage space throughout. The complex also offers a community pool, elevator access, and gated security. The unit comes with two underground tandem parking and unreserved guest parking spaces. Want to see this beautiful home in person? Contact our shop today to schedule your private showing.
32.000.00€: Marbella, Terrace, Mountain View, Freight Elevator, Sea/Lake View, Balcony, Pool
One of the most exclusive properties on Marbella’s Golden Mile, this splendid, new villa is built to the highest standards and offers a total of 3,650m2 of living space to satisfy even the highest demands in terms of style and comfort, with the utmost in detail and quality. Occupying an 11,000m2 plot the property comprises the main villa, housing 8 bedrooms plus a 4 bedroom separate staff villa. The impressive entrance of the main villa incorporates a majestic staircase and chandeliered corridor. To the left is a formal living/dining room, plus a secondary dining room, giving onto an extensive terrace with lateral gardened terraces. To the right is a professional, eat-in kitchen, a gentlemen’s lounge, a study, a guest toilet with wardrobes and a spacious guest suite. A glass encased elevator and separate staff staircase/elevator is near the kitchen area. The first floor comprises luxuriously fitted his and her master bedroom suites, featuring private living rooms, marble fireplaces, built-in dressing rooms and bathrooms, plus a further 3 guest suites, with living rooms, dressing rooms and bathrooms. All suites enjoy a magnificent terrace with stunning panoramic sea views, overlooking the African coastline and Gibraltar. The basement level houses the entertainment/well-being section: Indoor pool, massage rooms, hammam room, sauna, whirlpool, cinema room and gym. 2 further en-suite guest accommodations, a climatized wine cellar, storage, laundry facilities, staff area and garage complete this level.