Thank you to everyone who took part in the E&V quiz in June! We hope you enjoyed it! Now the time has come to announce the quiz winner: the bottle of champagne goes to Craig Rogers from E&V Los Angeles.
“We are all very proud of Craig for being so well versed in all things E&V. He has done a terrific job sharing his knowledge with the team and continues to be a wonderful brand ambassador,” states Raphael Barragan, Licence Partner of E&V Los Angeles.
The answers to the quiz in June: The correct answers are printed in bold.
1) What is Engel & Völkers? Name three adjectives which are characteristic for E&V according to the brand tonality in E&V life:
Possible answers were:
• expert, reliable
• exclusive (high-quality, cultured, timeless elegance)
• emotional, touching (as an overall umbrella)
• authentic, a feeling that is experienced
• friendly, likable • discerning, sophisticated
2) Who is Engel & Völkers? What is the exact wording of the official definition in E&V life?
• We are a franchise system that is active around the world in the brokerage of Engel & Völkers licences to franchisees in more than 35 countries.
• We are a service company that is active around the world in the brokerage of residential and commercial real estate as well as yachts and aircrafts in the premium segment.
• We are a real estate company that is active around the world in the field of exceptional real estate as well as exclusive means of transport.
3) What is the precise wording of the vision of Engel & Völkers (showing "where we want to be")?
• We inspire people - in doing so we focus consistently on the premium segment.
• We link together the aspirations of discerning individuals around the world, be it in private or a business context. With total passion.
• Our objective is to ensure responsible conduct - for the most discerning clientele around the world.
4) Name the third Engel & Völkers key value: Competence, Exclusivity and ...
5) According to the triangle of values, which adjectives describe the key value “competence” of Engel & Völkers?
For further information please contact: Inhouse@engelvoelkers.com