Support our Spirit of Giving Campaign by making a contribution today. Click the text above to make the spirit of Special Olympics come alive for thousands of athletes with intellectual disabilities.
Engel & Völkers North America is a proud champion of Special Olympics Play Unified Campaign. This year, we will continue to support this important campaign to inspire and mobilize youth to connect with people with intellectual disabilities and create more inclusive communities, leading to a more respectful world for everyone. We want to be a part of developing the first Unified Generation that will fight inactivity, intolerance and injustice. We want to be a part of improving the health care for those who are underserved. Join us this holiday season as we amplify the great work of Special Olympics.
How your support makes a real difference in the lives of Special Olympics athletes.
- $35 can fund a Special Olympics athlete’s participation for an entire season.
- $100 can help support an emerging Special Olympics Young Athletes program by providing the resources and equipment necessary to engage children ages 2 to 7 with intellectual disabilities in sport and play activities.
- $200 can help Special Olympics enhance school-based tools, train teachers and implement research activities in schools to better assess the impact of their work on stopping bullying and isolation and other factors that contribute to an unwelcoming school or community.
- $1,500 can help support an entire Special Olympics Unified Sports® team in schools working to change school culture away from intolerance and bullying and toward inclusion and respect for people’s differences.
- $2,500 can help Special Olympics train-the trainer, a local health care professional, to better treat individuals with intellectual disabilities, train on average a dozen more health professionals at subsequent Special Olympics health events and provide services to hundreds of with intellectual disabilities.
- $5,000 can help sustain a high quality Unified Champion School for one year, including two-three full sports seasons of Unified Sports, pep rallies, assemblies and supporting unified clubs, working to change school culture away from intolerance and bullying and toward inclusion and respect for people’s differences.
- Other Amount
The above are examples of how your donation could support the Special Olympics mission; however, donations will not be restricted to specific programming as Special Olympics will determine how funds can best support the organization’s mission.