Five Reasons Why Buying a Park City Home Is For You
Talk to the locals, and you'll quickly learn that Park City, UT is a pretty special place. People visit from all over the world to hit the slopes, enjoy the culture, and get to know the tight-knit local community that makes it all possible. A visit to Park City so often lights a spark that can't be extinguished, and visitors frequently become neighbors when they get a taste of life in Park City.
It wasn't easy, but we've narrowed our list down to 5 of the many, many reasons that people love to call Park City, UT home. And when you're ready to launch your search of homes in Park City, contact Cheryl Fine-Whitterton for the best luxury real estate listings in the city.
5 Reasons Why You Will Love Life in Park City, Utah
When Park City pops up in the news, the story often has to do with skiing. That's no surprise, as Park City is home to some of the top-rated ski resorts in the world. Of course, the slopes are just one of many attractions. Park City offers plenty of fun, culture, and entertainment – summer included.
1. Summer Fun – In fact, let's start with summer. The action in Park City doesn't slow down when the weather heats up, even at the ski resorts. Park City Mountain features the Alpine Slide, an Alpine Coaster, and scenic, challenging mountain biking during the summer season. At Olympic Park, you can even try a bit of summer bobsledding.
2. Historic Main Street – Every city has a Main Street, but few of those others hold a candle to Park City's Historic Main Street. The hub of the city for visitors and locals alike, Historic Main Street is loaded with shops, fine dining, entertainment, and culture. If you love live music, comedy, and theater, you'll definitely want to check out the lineup at the Egyptian Theater, with shows for every season. Day or night, winter or summer, there's always something to do on Historic Main Street.
3. The Largest Ski Resort in the United States – Park City is a vacation destination for skiers and snowboarders from all over the world, and for good reason. Beginning with the 2015-2016 ski season, Park City Mountain Resort is now the largest ski resort in the United States. After merging with the nearby Canyons resort, Park City Mountain now features more than 300 trails, and over 7,300 acres of ski-able terrain. Just another day in the office at Park City.
4. Sundance Film Festival – Don't miss a chance to rub elbows with the stars and take in the year's best films at theSundance Film Festival. Every year, Sundance comes to Park City to show off the best of the film industry. You never know which famous stars, directors, and critics will make an appearance, and you can always count on an excellent, diverse group of films.
5. Did we mention the snow? Park City's snowfall totals consistently rank among the highest in the nation, with anaverage of 411 inches per year over the last 30 years. Yet all of that snow doesn't slow down life in the city. Park City's altitude, geography, and low humidity create light, fluffy snow – perfect for skiing, but easy to clear.
We could spend days telling you about all the perks of life in Park City, but our 5 reasons above are a great place to start. Learn more about homes in Park City, UT and start your search for the perfect property by contacting Cheryl Fine-Whitterton for luxury real estate listings.