Ready to stand out in the world of real estate selling or make your outdoor space a peaceful area for downtime? With the assistance of the National Association of Landscape Professionals, I have a few key tips that will wow potential buyers or your guests!
Key: Smart Technology, simplistic and thought out. Words you will hear often in the landscaping world.
Planning a Smart Landscape...
Creative homeowners are seeking smart landscape options and simple planting solutions taking outdoor living to the next level.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals, released their list of the top trends to watch in 2017.
- Incorporating a variety of greenery. Combining greenery of various textures and shades, such as a formal hedge of green velvet boxwood or a border of green lilyturf.
- Infusing “hygge.” = Decorating with light, arranging seating for close-knit conversations, planting aromatic flowers & adding water features to encourage mindfulness and deep thinking.
- Cooking up tech-centered outdoor kitchens. Homeowners are adding exterior kitchens, but they’re going beyond the basic grilling station and dining set. These kitchens are including smart home technology like built-in consoles on refrigerator doors, mobile app-controlled LED lighting, and ovens with Wi-Fi!
- Combining materials. Landscapes are interweaving many forms of hardscape materials, such as pebble paths with stone planters or wooden decks with iron gates and railings. Resulting in a less formal look.
- Adding pollinator gardens. Increased attention on the importance of pollinators to our ecosystem has inspired owners to develop gardens that specifically attract vital honeybees, hummingbirds, and butterflies. Selecting native plantings that are abundant, year-round nectar sources throughout their yards are a common request of homeowners. =Natural Havens.
- Creating smart lawns. Landscaping advancements in developing cultivated grass are known as being a form of smart grass. =Esthetically beautiful and healthy lawn.
Nicole Waheed Web: NicoleWaheed.evusa.com
For a closer look, click on the link below.