Homeowners and renters remodel, redesign, and restructure their home for a variety of reasons. This report takes a deep dive into the reasons for remodeling, the success of taking on projects, and the increased happiness found in the home once a project is completed.
It also contains:
- The typical cost of 20 remodeling and replacement projects, as estimated by members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- How much appeal each project is likely to have for buyers, according to REALTORS®
- How much REALTORS® estimate that homeowners can recover on the cost of the projects if they sell the home.
- Read the news release about the report.
- See and share an infographic containing statistics from the report.
- See and share the infographic "8 Ways to Get Greater Joy from Your Home."