Belleaire, Florida is a town located on the West coast of Florida in Pinellas County. Originally founded as a snowbird vacation spot, Belleair's beauty quickly caught the interest of more permanent residents. It all began with the construction of The Belleview Hotel in January 1897. Its location was on a peninsula west of Tampa Bay which was to become Pinellas County in 1912. Guests at the Belleview enjoyed the amenities of regal, rustic living; yachting on Clearwater Bay, horseback riding in the piney woods south of the hotel; golfing, tennis, skeet shooting and bicycling.
This town has lots to offer from golfing, bicycling, and beach visiting.
1. Clearwater Beach-
2. Clearwater Marine Aquarium- home to Winter the dolphin! Come see Winter and her prosthetic tail, based on the Disney movie.
- 249 Windward Passage Clearwater Beach
- Phone number (727) 441-1790
- Business website seewinter.com
3. Sunken Gardens- Sunken Gardens is a botanical paradise in the midst of a bustling city. As St. Petersburg's oldest living museum, this 100 year old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region.
Unwind as you stroll through meandering paths, lush with exotic plants from around the world. Explore cascading waterfalls, beautiful demonstration gardens, more than 50,000 tropical plants and flowers.
- Monday - Saturday 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Sunday noon - 4:30 pm
- Last admission is sold at 4 pm daily.
Where to Eat:
1. E&E Stakeout Grill: E&E Stakeout Grill & Bar is a surprising, upscale hot spot that offers an intimate setting, attention to detail and cosmopolitan atmosphere.Voted "Best Steak 2010" by Tampa Bay Newspapers.
- Make your reservations: www.3bestchefs.com
- Hours: 11:30-9:00 PM Monday- Thursday
- 11:30 -10:00 Friday
- 4:00 -10:00 Saturday
- 4:00 -9:00 Sunday
- Call: (727) 585-6399
2. Maggie May's for Breakfast! "This is a local's breakfast spot that has become an institution in the area. It can be hard to get a table on the weekends but it is always worth the wait. The staff are quick and efficient and the food in very good"
Address: 2961 West Bay Drive, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770
Hours: 7:30 AM- 2:30 PM
Opal Sands: The newest resort on the Clearwater Beach coast, Opal Sands has many amenities to offer including:
- All Gulf front Rooms
- Gulf front Zero Entry Pool
- Full Service Spa
- Gulf Inspired Italian and Seafood Restaurant
- Beachside Tiki Bar
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. of State-of-the-Art Meeting Space
- Clearwater Beach Named America's Best Beach by Trip Advisor
- USA Today Rated Clearwater Beach "Best Beach in Florida"
- Minutes from Clearwater Marine Aquarium - home of Dolphin Tale's famous Winter and Hope.
https://www.facebook.com/opalsandsresort- you're able to book through their facebook page!
The Sand Pearl Resort: This upscale beachfront resort is a 9-minute walk from the nightly sunset festivities at Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach.
Rooms with views of the coast, Mandalay Bay or gulf feature flat-screens, fridges, coffeemakers, WiFi and twice-daily housekeeping, plus turndown service. 1- or 2-bedroom suites with kitchens and washer/dryers are also available.
Amenities include a walk-in pool, beachfront fire pits, a fitness center, a spa (surcharge) and a kids’ club. A daily resort fee covers WiFi, pool towel service and beach chairs. Dining includes 2 beachfront restaurants and a casual lobby restaurant. There's also 25,000 square feet of event space.
Engel & Völkers Clearwater-Belleair Bluffs, Florida
Indian Shores Condo
19520 Gulf Blvd # 601
Indian Shores, Florida
4 bedroom 5 bathroom
Listing Agent: Ian JohnsonFax: +1 727 461 1002
Mobile: +1 727 459 8008