Disclaimer / Sources: MLS® local resources application developed and powered by Real Estate Webmasters - Neighborhood data provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 - Mapping Technologies powered by Google Maps™
Airpark 137 - A LAUNCHPAD TO THE FUTURE!
Designated as a Federal Opportunity Zone property. The property consists of 137 contiguous acres next to Grant County International Airport. Airpark 137 is one of the only properties in the U.S. with a 40 year "Through The Fence" agreement which allows for direct access to one of the longest commercial runways in the country. The property is zoned Heavy Industrial and has utilities on site. Based on availability, the property or a portion of, can be included in the Port of Moses Lake’s Foreign Trade Zone. In addition to a robust runway staging area, there is a former DoD facility with underground living quarters. A global environmental impact statement for large employment is in place. Permitting for new facilities is fast and friendly.
• Federal Opportunity Zone designations confer major tax incentives and new market tax credit.
• 40 Year "Through The Fence" Agreement.
• Foreign Trade Zone designation availability.
• Heavy Industrial Zoned with Aerospace Overlay.
• Grant Co. International Airport is an FAA designated Spaceport, Index D ARF, FAA control tower, regional Tracon and U.S. Customs.
• Global Large Employer Environmental Impact Study Pre-Approved
• Ready to Build - Fast Permitting
• Low Cost Hydropower
• Industrial Grade Utilities - Separate Industrial Wastewater / High Total Dissolved Solids Treatment Available
• Tax and Workforce Incentives Available
• Former U.S. Airforce B-52 Ready Alert Facility.
Additional documentation available upon request.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.